Weddings – Packages & Pricing – 2017/18
We’re yours, all yours for the whole of your day. We start when you want us to and tend to finish well after the first dance. There are two of us, which means we get to capture both the bridal and groom preparations.
Having a second photographer as standard means that as you get to view all of your images, the story is replayed back to you in a way that narrates not only the experience you yourselves had, but also the moments you didn’t see.
ALL DAY COVERAGE – £1250
- Initial consultation meeting.
- Two Photographers (Rachel + 2nd photographer)
- Wedding photography from early preparations to first dance. (Bride preparation and groom preparation covered by two photographers)
- 600+ High Resolution Photographs, fully edited
- Online private gallery to share
- 50 6″x4″ Prints in a wooden presentation case with a USB containing all of your enhanced images
- Travel and VAT are included.
- Engagement Shoots – £175
We’ll go out to a location of your choice (although I know some great places!) – and take some great photographs in a relaxed and fun way, that will not only be a wonderful record of the months before your wedding, but will also put you completely at ease, and feeling confident for your wedding photography.
- Fine Art Books – from £275
- Photo Booth with Prints – £300
Fun or formal photographs of your guests in our studio portrait booth (with or without props from my dressing up box!) A great way to capture your evening guests as they arrive, and later as they let their hair down!
Answers to Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- I have both professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Your date / booking will be secured with a completed booking form and deposit of £200
- Your final invoice is payable one calendar month before your day.
- I retain copyright to my images, but will grant you a lifetime usage license which is exactly what you need.
- Your images will be ready within one calendar month of your wedding (with a gallery sample available much sooner, and mostly before you return from honeymoon).
- I hold by the principle that your day should not be a wedding squashed into a photoshoot and shoot your day in a very unobtrusive way and will always respect the wishes of my bride and groom and the person conducting the ceremony.
- My strength lies in the rapport I have with my couple. 90% of my work comes through recommendation which is a testament to the relationship I nurture with my couple before, during and after your day.
- I guarantee that you will enjoy being photographed. My favourite part of the day is creating beautiful couple portraits. Under gentle and discreet direction (no fancy language, bizarre instruction or cheesy encouragement), you will be amazed at the intimacy that we can create through your images.
HOW TO BOOK: Drop me a line either using the contact form – or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org